Monday, December 22, 2008

The Snob Knob Christmas

Holidays...Fun, Fun, Fun! Saturday night we had some fun over on Snob Knob with the Weedman and Wieland Families. Food, Fun, and Family...is what Alex-Shae calls it! We let the kids exchange gifts. Oh, did they have fun! Izzie loved it all and let out a squeal ever time, she is at such a fun age! However, limited fussing and all went well! Here are a few pictures from the evening!
Here is a picture of the girls...Alex-Shae, Shelbi, Mady, and Izzie...our little cutie pies!!! To the right you can see someones feet supporting gold toe socks, which were a big hit during our gift exchange! I am so glad I gathered this caption! Okay...Joe thought he was going to get a real Kodak moment with Alex-Shae??? She was being so silly, I thought for sure we were going to have to beat her to calm her down. She loves Joe, Veronica, and Mady so much.
Another Webkinz...yeah! I love these things myself! Alex-Shae and I spent 2 hours on the computer with these things over the weekend!
The grand gift of the evening was not gold toe socks, but look above...styrofoam cups! Yes, Joe told me that Santa had left me these cups already at their house. I was thrilled! I love to drink out of styrofoam cups, actually it has really become an issue...even at restaurants! Thanks so much Joe for letting Santa know about my styrofoam cup fetish!!!

Thanks so much to Darren & Melissa and Joe & Veronica for the nice evening and gifts. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment