Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at the Alexander's

Last night was Christmas at the Alexander's. We had the most wonderful time and the kids were so much fun...absolutely a blast. I just can not put into words how much I enjoyed last night. We have had such a blessed year...every one's health seems to be good...Jared and Madison both got saved this year. Nothing can top that! We had so much to be thankful for and we really enjoyed being together. Mom had a wonderful dinner prepared for us...with RB's help, and we just ate and laughed the night away!!!
Gavin was really into the unwrapping gifts this year. He knew exactly what to do and loved everything he got.
Kevin helped Gavin along...I think Kevin loved unwrapping and seeing the surprises, too!

Here is a wonderful picture of our "Official Present Opener!" Will is such a little cutie! I loved this picture although Tyra was in the process of picking up one of his gifts. He such a handsome little guy!
BULL...BULL... Well, Mom thought it was a must for Gavin to get some little bull toys. He loved them and didn't want to put them down to even continue opening. He is so scared of a bull, but loves to talk about them!
More excitement from Will. Everything was great with Will! Isn't that sweet?
Even Baby Nolan received gifts and is yet to arrive. Here Nadina is opening Nolan's gifts. (Check out Mackenzie in her nice attire of the evening! She looked so cute and sassy tonight!)
Alex-Shae gets a MP3 player from Me-Me and Papaw, but instead of showing me it...I got the belly shot! Thanks Alex-Shae!!!
The grand gift...a BB gun for Madison. I just couldn't believe my Mother got her that. Just how lady like is that?
Mackenzie had to have those converse black shoes. I can not image being caught dead in those. Well...she was loving them!!!
RB and Madison were truly enjoying the time together.
Jared got a Nintendo DS from Memaw and Papaw. He was really quite this year, but got really tired waiting his turn. True kid at heart!!!
The "Ole Man Hat" was Jason's ideal gift. Thanks RB!!! Bridgett says "No thanks RB, and paybacks are bad!"
Nearing the end of the evening...Mackenzie sports the most horrible get-up! She never gave me a face shot, but this was good enough, but don't forget she is wearing the black converse shoes...can I just say ridiculous!!!!

We all had a great time and were so thankful to all be together another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment