CRAFTS, CRAFTS, CRAFTS!!! Alex-Shae is all about drawing, making things, and "projects!" She was determined that we were going to make a Gingerbread House this year. I thought well, that would be fun for us to do together. So...here goes. I found the kit! Loved it, and she did too! She did a really good job!

As we begin, she at least has the walls up! Yes, she is still in her pajamas!

She is in such deep thought on this one! She reminds me so much of her DADDY here! She probably didn't even know that I took this picture.

Okay at this point it looked totally cute, but we were a good way from being done. It is so cute...and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. Yes...I am getting so forgetful. I just know when my Mother reads this she is going to laugh. I stay on to her about remembering and then when I don't...she loves it! So I will try to post a picture of Alex-Shae and the finished product at a later date!!!
I'm anxious to see the finished product. Is it all edible - you know me, always thinking of food! ha ha
ReplyDelete