Sunday, December 14, 2008

Alex-Shae is off to an early start...

Alex-Shae is off to an early start on opening presents. Her Uncle Rodney and Aunt Ginny had some gifts for her to open at Nanny's on Saturday. So I couldn't resist but snap a few pictures of the moment. She had 5 new Hallmark ornaments and the singing snowmen. She was all smiles as you can see.
How cheesy is this? So unnatural, but then again... it is Alex-Shae!!!

Alex-Shae loves these singing snowmen. But...let me tell you that PRINCESS is not at all impressed with them.

This is Alex-Shae and her cousin, Jessika. I love this picture of the two of them! Jessika is in the 8th grade at GCMS! She is a very sweet and beautiful young lady. She loves to play softball and volleyball. I snapped this quick shot of the two of them...need it to go with something for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment