Well...The Alexander Family made the annual trip as one to Nashville to see the Christmas lights on Saturday. We had a wonderful time together, even though we had some issues with the elevators, wrong floors, bathrooms, "I'm hungry," how much longer, and the list could go on! My family never seems to surprise me!

And...we begin at the with the older four. We were waiting on Kevin, Nadina, Gavin, and Will! They had gone in a different door! So I snapped a quick picture before Jared could say..."Sarah, I don't like having my picture made!"

Of course, we had to see Santa first. Jared was for certain that this was "The Real Santa!" No doubt about it...for certain. (The picture that the actual photographer took was the best! Of course, Mom has it!)

Here is Alex-Shae telling Santa item # 101 on her wish list!

Well, after the picture with Santa...Uncle Brian made for certain all the kids that wanted to got to ride the train. We had 4 takers...Will, Alex-Shae, Madison, and Gavin. However, Gavin wasn't quite tall enough...so Nadina appears to have enjoyed it too! Let me just say...GAVIN loved it!

Here are my parents with their most prized possessions...grandkids!

We are waiting at Cock of the Walk to eat. Jared was being a "Ladies Man" for a few minutes. I loved this rather large, to say the least, rocker! This is so cute. Is Alex-Shae holding onto Jared because of love or the fear of falling out of the chair?

To end it all...my two little men...Will and Gavin! Enjoy a "still" moment in their rockers! Believe me the still moments are few and far between these two! Got to admit they are some handsome little guys!!!
Looks like fun. Madison told me all about it today, including getting separated from everyone! She's a hoot! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!!!! I love you and your family. Sarah I am so thankful I am going to church with you. But, heck fire, next year I am going to Nashville with the Alexanders, we did not see Santa and I did not get to sit in big chair.
ReplyDeleteGREAT pictures! It looks like your family had a great time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful family tradition! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you all had a great time. I hope the dog is doing better
ReplyDelete