More special gift wrapping by Alex-Shae!!! Yes, she is truly into the Christmas wrapping. She made some gifts for my parents and then put it all in a box, but instead of wrapping it with paper...she just decorated the box! Too cute!

Isn't this cute! She got a little carried away and instead of writing HO HO HO she wrote He He He...so she improvised and just colored in the
o's! Now she knows just how to correct those small errors when her white-out is unavailable.

Here she is giving Mom and Dad the gift. She was so excited. Let me just say that Mom was in the middle of cooking Christmas supper for my family and the boy's and their families...she was not really picture ready but was game for the snap shot!

Now Alex-Shae goes through the box piece by piece and tells them all about each one and why she made. It was so cute! I am so glad she gets to share these special times with them. Memories, memories, and more memories!!!
I love it!!! I love the look on her face when she is explaining to them what it is. Precious
ReplyDelete