Alex-Shae and Karson at the 2nd Grade Thanksgiving Program. Since I last posted, Alex-Shae has had about 6 inches cut off her hair. She loved it and thinks short hair is sooooooo easy. Yeah!!! Did I mention that we had it cut the weekend that her Dad was out of town? We lived to tell it!!!
I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted...YIKES!!! We are all still amongst the living but we have just been extremely busy to say the least.
Thankfully at this point we are all feeling much better. I was thinking for a few days that would NEVER happen. Alex-Shae was really sick and missed an entire week of school, and I might add at the same time we were in week 1 of the 2 week revival. Thankfully she got better by the second week and was able to attend some of it. Most of all I am pleased of what the Lord did once again during this revival.
Now...it is time for the HOLIDAY SEASON!!! We have a few trees up at The Horn's, but not complete at this point. RB says we always bypass Thanksgiving at our house, but this year we have already enjoyed it a bit more. Alex-Shae had her Thanksgiving program last night at school. She did such a good job with her reading part, I was so proud of her. The singing and singing and singing was all so good and those kiddos were so cute.



Enjoyed the photos! Alex-Shae is such a beautiful little girl, and I know you are a proud mommy! So glad to read another post...I have been missing you!
ReplyDeleteStaffanne Cassady
She is so pretty! Glad you guys are on the mend!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures...love you all so....
ReplyDeleteI love her hair...she is so pretty! glad you are back in blog world:)
ReplyDelete