Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to School...

I can't believe this day is already here. It only seems like yesterday was the last day of school and here we are going back. Alex-Shae seems to be ready to go and is so excited to see her friends. Please don't forget she is the social butterfly for certain. She may not know exactly what took place during class everyday, but she sure knows what everyone had on that day. Here are a few pics to share...
For some reason she is starting to cry in this picture. Can't you tell how fake it is? Once I snapped the picture she burst out in tears. I ask what was wrong and she replied "I just don't know about this!" Well...there isn't a lot you can do about it. I felt so sorry for her, but she is such the drama queen!

Here we are feeling a little better about going. She is such mess.

Fuzzy...but I had to post. I don't know why it had to be this picture that is not clear. But...here they are, Karson and Alex-Shae. Starting their 5th year together, 2 in pre-school at LCA and 3 at Wilkey. Please remember all...they do not sit beside one another or there would be no accomplishments made.

1 comment: