WOW!!! I feel so much older! Just kidding, but this past Saturday was my 33rd birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I had such a wonderful day. Didn't do a lot but just enjoyed my down time. It is usually much needed after a full week of work, commuting over a 100 miles a day, and then just the normals around our house.
UNFORTUNATELY, I have no pictures to share because I left my camera sitting on my desk for the weekend. Did me a lot of good there it seems.
Thanks to all of my blogger buddies who sent me birthday wishes on Facebook...I loved reading them. Hope everyone has a good week!!! I will leave you with this quote I found today... "Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift!" I loved it and thought it was so fitting!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment