Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Some POOL TIME....

FINALLY...we have a deck around our pool. We, many helping hands, put in a pool at the end of the season last year. At that time we only built a small deck from our patio to the pool...I called it a "boat dock!" Well...with much needed help from RB's brother, Danny, we have a deck around the pool, the slide is up, and we are almost pool ready. Danny is the greatest and a wonderful brother, brother-in-law, and UNCLE too! He has picked up Alex-Shae this week from school and they have spent some good quality time together. He loves her so much, and she loves to argue with him.

The water is still cloudy and it is too cold to even think about getting in but you know we must be ready for when the time comes. Of course, every day Alex-Shae ask to swim...she says we are NEVER going to let her swim, just like the season is almost over. However, we are truly excited to have this project completed...now to the landscaping, that I will take no part in, totally 100% RB's job. I thought I would share a couple of pictures. By the way, come over anytime and enjoy with us!!!

Here is your invitation! I love this little sign that I ordered...
This is the best picture I could get from the neighbor's yard. I wanted to try and get the full view. I love the deck and I am so glad it is done... Thanks Danny for such an awesome job...you are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pool sign...and the pool! If Alex Shae is anything like my girls the water is NEVER too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that deck is awesome!! You all, especially Alex Shae, will really enjoy it when the weather warms and it stops raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Super fun! We are putting in a pool this summer too. We're waiting on it now. We're super excited. The deck looks nice. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, I am so jealous. Will come over and watch Alex Shae one day for ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete