What a morning?
Alex-Shae does much better when we stay in a routine. First of all, she wants to cut the tag out of the shirt that she is going to be wearing (thanks, Mom for passing this quirk down to her because tags don't seem to bother me)...without asking...I catch her in the act. I immediately say to her... "You are not to be doing that, you will cut the shirt." She stops and hands me the scissors. As she is passing them off to me she closes them and cuts my finger...blood starts going everywhere. She cries, and I am trying to clean it all up. What a mess? Go to get a band-aid..none in the cabinet. Oops... Alex-Shae now says that she put all the band-aids in her room because she thought that she is the only one that uses them. Basically, that is true! She is a drama queen. Now back to the shirt...I cut the tag and we are set. French braid the hair, which is a job with a finger that has two band-aids on it and is still hurting. Hair done. Now my other 2 kids...Sophie and Princess. Down the stairs, open the garage door and about an inch or more of water all over my feet. What the heck? Well, Lord help us all...I need to go back to bed. Wait...I have water everywhere. As it turns out the a/c unit was frozen up. Got a mess, got an insurance agent, and looks like a lot of work to do. LOVE IT...and lying!!!
Alex-Shae with her derby hat. You can't see it really good, but it was so cute. It has a black horse on top with a blanket of red roses on the horse, roses on the side, and being worn by a beautiful young lady!!! She loved it!

I don't know how you do it! I would have fallen to pieces after that kind of morning.
ReplyDeleteI love the hat! Hope the house is ok.
Bonnie
I think maybe your kid belongs at my house....that sound just like a typical moring here at the zoo! ha! Love her hat!
ReplyDelete