Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Party # 2 Alex-Shae at Me-Me and Papaw's

Well, Alex-Shae is still celebrating her 7th birthday! She loves making it last so long. Her big idea right now is to have a half birthday party this summer at our pool. Now that is some really good ideas for a 7 year old...however, she always says that she can't do anything outside on her birthday because it is so cold. I guess we could have a pool party, but not call it a "Half Birthday Party!"

Here are a few pictures from Sunday at Mom and Dad's! Kevin and family were not able to attend due to Gavin being sick! However, a good time and full stomach was had by all!
Of course, Jared wanted his picture with RB. I wish Jared loved me half as much as he does RB.

Look at this picture...Jared and that grin, Mackenzie and Madison look fine, Alex-Shae doing God knows what, and then obviously Will didn't want to even be in it! Let's just say...next time I will take multiples to get a better shot!!!

Once again...these two are always doing something to one another!

Double TROUBLE!!!
Papaw, Alex-Shae, and Me-Me pose for a birthday picture for me!

Here is the family shot!
We had a wonderful time at Mom and Dad's! I would love to have gotten more pictures of Alex-Shae but we couldn't keep she and Madison downstairs long enough to take pictures. They were having a big time upstairs with Will and all the toys!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the name Alex-Shae! A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her happy late birthday, well the way she celebrates, it is not late. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Alex-Shae! I love how she celebrates her birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the family picture! I'm so glad you decided to start blogging....now you've got me addicted to facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah, love the new pictures! I love your family picture!! You have an adorable little family. Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah! You have one beautiful little girl! Sounds like she has had a wonderful 7th birthday!

    I've been reading along for a while :o)

    ReplyDelete