Here is my little lady, Alex-Shae, in her 1st grade picture. I thought they were so good, but...she did too! She told me that she looked really good in her pictures. She isn't a bit proud, is she?
I just can not believe that she has grown up so fast. It seems just like yesterday that she was that little 5lb. 10oz. baby, and now look...she is cheerleading, singing Hannah Montana songs, wanting to dance (all the time), and where did my baby go? I just need to be thankful that she is a happy and healthy 6 year old and enjoy every minute!!!

She is SO PRETTY! That is a great picture of her! I think she looks a lot like her mommy!
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to hear you are doing a blog. I love it. Your daughter is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! She's right that is a great picture! I'm really glad you are blogging....I'm glad I got you addicted! I'm going to add you to my "blogger buddy" list so my friends can stalk you (that's when they read but never comment.....I'm working on them)
ReplyDelete